GRACE 2.0 Risk Calculator
The GRACE 2.0 ACS Risk Calculator implements the revised GRACE algorithms for predicting death or death/myocardial infarction following an initial acute coronary syndrome (ACS).
What's new in 2.0?
- - "Mini-GRACE" algorithm (for use when serum creatinine and Killip class may not be available)
- - New 1- and 3-year calculations
- - New calculations provide probabilities directly, bypassing scores
- - Population histograms with high-, medium- and low-risk markers
- - The GRACE 2.0 ACS Risk Calculator app has been defined as a medical device under the Medical Device Directive (MDD) 93/42/EEC and has been
CE-marked to indicate compliance with the Directive
Download the mobile app
Use the calculator online